Sometimes with red lipstick and always with passion, energy and anecdotes that resonate with my audience.
The Thinking Woman’s Coach speaks on radio, TV, at business conferences and women’s events on themes around women in career transition and working motherhood.
“Jessica Chivers is the type of person you don’t come across very often. She has an energy that not only rubs off on everyone around her but that inspires you to really think about your career and the way you approach you work and home lives.”
“Jessica has presented and attended the community I manage for professional working mums and provides down to earth, practical advice, alongside inspirational tips on leadership and management. A successful working mum herself, she doesn’t have all the answers but certainly knows how to help you find them.” Becky McMichael of M3.
A flavour of some of places, people and ideas we’ve been talking with and about:
- BBC 3 Counties Drive Time Show panellist (October, 2012)
- Visibility in Working Motherhood (City Women event, Hoxton Apprentice, October 2012)
- Mothers Work! Tak & Questions (Markit Parent’s Forum, September, 2012)
- Making working motherhood work (National Childbirth Trust, July 2012)
- Loosening the Grip of the ‘Triple Bind’ (Channel 4, Women in Media event, June 2011)
- Guest on the Vanessa Feltz Show talking about men, women and domesticity (Channel 5, June 2011)
- What Makes for a Flourishing Working Mother and Her Business? (Mums the Boss event, June 2011)
- Guest on The Vanessa Feltz Show talking about maternity leave (Channel 5, April 2011)
- Panelist on BBC 3 Counties “Family Hour” discussion (March & May 2011)
- Careering Ahead Talk (Post-Graduates Who Teach Psychology Conference, University of Stirling)
- Making Working Motherhood, Work (The Vitality Show)
- The Road to Wellbeing (Veolia, senior management team)
- Career Choices (St Albans Girls School)
- Happiness is Not a Handbag (The Vitality Show)
- Ditch the Diet (Women With Attitude Network)
- Women and Compliments (Nivea PR event)
- Move over Yummy Mummy (BBC Radio)
- Chairing Women in Business Network meetings